What is on the exam?
The ground rules:
- Material covered in the course from October 18 (parts of Strogatz chapters 8, 10 and 12) to November 29 (ChaosBook, up to chapter 19)
- Open book/lecture notes, can use a calculator or a laptop
(but you don't need to).
- Bring your own letter-size paper, remember to put your name on the top,
and number the pages
- No consultations with friends, fellow students, etc.
- If you are doing a project, it is due 12:00 noon, Monday, December 12, in Predrag's office Howey W501.
If Predrag is not in, slide it under the door.
Do not forget to fill out the course survey!
$Author: predrag $ - $Date: 2016-12-05 09:33:46 -0500 (Mon, 05 Dec 2016) $